Skip to content
CAERP Strategic Goals
- To provide a forum in California that fosters diversity, inclusion, equal rights and equal access to opportunity in the areas of education, employment and contracting.
- To educate members on current issues and concerns relevant to the implementation of equal rights and equal access to opportunity.
- To promote the development of Association members and standardize guidelines within the profession.
- To establish and maintain a liaison with public and private agencies and associations involved with equal rights and equal access to opportunity.
- To support and share research which advances the purpose and objectives of the Association and act as a clearing house for research materials relevant to equal rights and equal access to opportunity.
- To increase the productivity of fundraising efforts to meet the demands of a dynamic and growing organization.
- To enhance the technology capabilities of the Association.